How does the Soulpurpose one-on-one process work?
I invite you to schedule an exploration session with me if you’d like to learn more about the soulpurpose process and how it will benefit you, and whether you’d like to participate in a workshop, work 1-1 or take an online course.
During this session we can:
- Discuss where you are right now and how you’d like to move forward.
- Talk about challenges and what might hold you back.
- Decide which learning method is right for you
- Focus on specific topics you’d like to discuss
If you decide that you’d like to work 1-1, we’ll talk about what works best for you and your schedule including:
- Whether you’d like to work on your own goals and/or follow the soulpurpose process
- How often you’d like to meet
- How many sessions are right for you
- How we’ll meet and how to get started
Here’s what you can expect:
- We will meet by phone or by video call (your choice)
- I will provide you with some starter questions to complete before the first session, which will include your intentions and goals
- I’ll provide an agreement for our work together which will include all the fine print (cancellation, payment, etc.)
- You’ll be able to schedule and manage your sessions with me online (coming soon!)
I believe in and follow a client-led approach combined with the soulpurpose process, if that’s what you choose.
This means that:
- You decide what you’d like to work on, how the session is progressing and where you’d like to focus
- We work on and prioritize what’s important to you
- If you choose to, we use the soul purpose framework to support what we do
- We can customize anything and everything we’re doing to fit your needs and goals
You’re ready for the Soulpurpose journey now if:
- Your life feels like it’s lost its meaning and its soul and you’re ready for something more
- You’re ready to answer your calling
- You want to know who you are from the roots up
- You’re ready to explore and know all parts of yourself
- You’re not afraid to look at and balance your shadow parts
- You’re excited to work with your unconscious self in creative, expressive ways
You might not be quite ready for Soulpurpose work if:
- Right now is not the right time to do this kind of intensive work
- You need to focus on healing or resolving some concerns in your life first
- You’re fine with the way things are for the time being
- You don’t need to – or are not ready to – go deeper
- You’re not quite ready to explore and express your most creative self